You can see how this goes downhill quickly.
That being said, I thought this year I would set some goals and resolutions that I might actually stand a chance at keeping.
- I resolve to eat more nachos. Do you realize how delicious nachos are? I could probably eat them every day, and have eaten them for many days in a row. They're quick and easy and awesome.
- I resolve to watch more TV. Some people might think that this is impossible for me, but I recorded like a dozen episodes of Community the other day and there's a new season of the Kardashians starting.
- I resolve to wear pajamas more. Because I have to dress like a grown-up during the day Monday to Friday, evenings and weekends are pajama time unless real pants are absolutely necessary. Luckily I got a Lulu Lemon gift card for Christmas and Lulus are like socially acceptable pajama pants that make your butt look awesome.
- I resolve to go to bed when I want to. Those nights when I just want to crawl into bed at 9:00? I think I just might. Laundry can wait for another day.
- I resolve to spray paint more junk. Do you know how long it's been since I've spray painted something? Far too long! My trigger finger is itchy!
- I resolve to remember that sometimes "okay" is good enough. Things don't always have to be perfect, or even great. Sometimes it's enough to just be okay. And things aren't always as bad as they seem, sometimes they're really just okay. And that's okay.
- I resolve to write here more. The last few months have been rough, and instead of using this blog as an outlet, I found I often couldn't find the words and just ignored it instead. So hopefully you'll see much more regular posting in 2013.