Thursday, 3 January 2013

I sincerely hope there's a crystal ball.

So don't laugh, but I'm going to see a psychic today.

I know, I know.

I've actually been to one a couple of times before, and I've always looked at it as a fun splurge, kind of like getting a pedicure.  You spend a little money and do something nice and different for yourself.  I don't put too much stock into it (although it would be awesome if she said I was about to win the lottery or something) and just try to find the positive in it and maybe learn a bit about yourself.  Sometimes even just hearing someone else speculating about something can give you a different perspective about things in your life.

One of the strangest things a psychic ever told me was that I have excessively lined hands.  Like oddly so.  She went to read my palm, turned my hand over and looked visibly surprised at how line-y my hands are.  Isn't that the strangest thing to comment on?  Because of my overly lined hands, she was able to clearly see that I would only have one pregnancy - and it would be one strong child out of it.  Possibly even twins it looked so strong.  I think Vivian qualifies.

But like I said, it's all just for fun.  I wouldn't do anything different than I normally do because of something a psychic said (or because of what most people say for that point, I've been told I'm rather stubborn) but instead just take what I can out of the experience and move forward.

What do you think?  Have you ever been to a psychic before, or wouuld you go?  Do you have lineiest hands ever too?

No comments: