- A Hello Kitty shirt - she insists on wearing one every day
- Eating some Kraft Dinner
- Drinking milk or water out of a big girl cup
- Watching Toy Story with her Buzz Lightyear and "Yee-Haw" (That would be Cowgirl Jessie, obviously)
- Snacking on popcorn
- Pointing things out in the Wish Book
- Oohing and aahing at Christmas lights
- Going to sleep holding the DVD case for Toy Story so she can look at all the characters
Yes, Vivian has her first real obsessions - Hello Kitty and Toy Story. The best thing about having a kid who loves Hello Kitty? Hello Kitty is on everything. The worst part? Hello Kitty is on everything. It's a delicate process walking this kid through a Walmart or Superstore right now.
It's Vivian's birthday this coming Saturday, and of course she is having a combination Toy Story/Hello Kitty birthday party. Hopefully I'll be able to post lots of pictures - but apparently I'm out of photo space on my Blogger account (something has happened, because I see that this problem has hit a lot of other bloggers) so I've had to find some backdoor tricks to get photos to load. Which is why I haven't been blogging much lately.
What were your kids first obsessions? Or your first obsession as a kid? I had quite the extensive collection of Smurfs when I was around Vivian's age.