Monday, 3 December 2012

Very Vivian - Vivian's Perfect Day

Right now, an ideal day for Vivian involves the following...

  • A Hello Kitty shirt - she insists on wearing one every day
  • Eating some Kraft Dinner
  • Drinking milk or water out of a big girl cup
  • Watching Toy Story with her Buzz Lightyear and "Yee-Haw" (That would be Cowgirl Jessie, obviously)
  • Snacking on popcorn
  • Pointing things out in the Wish Book
  • Oohing and aahing at Christmas lights
  • Going to sleep holding the DVD case for Toy Story so she can look at all the characters


Photobucket

Yes, Vivian has her first real obsessions - Hello Kitty and Toy Story.  The best thing about having a kid who loves Hello Kitty?  Hello Kitty is on everything.  The worst part?  Hello Kitty is on everything.  It's a delicate process walking this kid through a Walmart or Superstore right now.

It's Vivian's birthday this coming Saturday, and of course she is having a combination Toy Story/Hello Kitty birthday party.  Hopefully I'll be able to post lots of pictures - but apparently I'm out of photo space on my Blogger account (something has happened, because I see that this problem has hit a lot of other bloggers) so I've had to find some backdoor tricks to get photos to load.  Which is why I haven't been blogging much lately.

What were your kids first obsessions?  Or your first obsession as a kid?  I had quite the extensive collection of Smurfs when I was around Vivian's age.

No comments: