Sunday, 11 November 2012

Vivian Vendredi - These boots were made for being worn constantly

 What is it with kids and rubber boots?  Vivian is obsessed with hers, I can barely ever get her to wear anything but.  I suppose it's mostly because she can put them on and take them off by herself, independent little devil that she is.


Luckily it hasn't been quite cold enough yet that she's needed to wear winter boots.  Which is good, because I haven't bought her any yet.  I'm hoping she'll take to the winter boots as well as she has to the rubber boots though.  I'm already planning on hiding her rubber boots until spring though, just in case.


 Any recommendation on winter boots for kids?  I figure I'll get her an Uggs-type of boot for the arena and stuff and then her heavier winter boots for playing in the snow.  She has kind of a fat upper foot area and flexes her foot a lot when you put shoes on her, which can make boots tricky.  I've been looking at the Crocs winter boots because they seem to really open up, so that might be good.  I'm open to suggestions!


No comments: