Sunday, 25 November 2012

Very Vivian - The worst winter baby ever

So we got a little bit of snow last night.  Not a lot, just a dusting.  So of course I had a little girl oohing and ahhing out the window at the snow and demanding that she get her coat and kitty boots on.  Then we had to fight about snowpants.  We were at the local parade yesterday and she refused to wear snowpants then too, but I managed to get her into some fleece-lined jeans.  In this picture I managed to talk her into some splash pants.  Then we had a fight about whether or not she should wear mittens, and I finally got her bundled up as best I could and sent her out the back door.

This was the face I got about 30 seconds later.


She was not impressed.  The snow was sticking to her kitty boots, covering the kitty faces.  So she was trying to brush the snow off, but then the snow was sticking to her mittens and that made her mad.  She was really not impressed with the whole thing.

So the first snowfall and we've already got a problem.  Looks like I'm in the market for some snowpants that don't have a bib on them (I think that's her main problem, but I could be wrong) and for some snow boots that don't have kitties on them to be covered in snow.  And some mittens that won't let the snow stick to them.  And a bottle of booze for me.

It's going to be a long winter.

No comments: