Monday, 15 October 2012

WTF

I literally was just working on another blog post and had to stop to immediately write this one because I saw this commercial it was just too crazy to ignore.



Brad Pitt.  Scruffy, long haired Brad Pitt selling Chanel No. 5.  Looking very confused and uncomfortable.  And somehow it is the creepiest, weirdest thing ever.  Why is it that perfume commercials end up sounding so much like a serial killer's manifesto or something?  Can't they just describe what it smells like?  Why do they have to try and invoke such feeling out of it?  Because honestly, I don't think I've ever gone out to buy some perfume because there was a cool commercial for it.  You buy it because it smells nice.  (Actually, this is all a lie.  I have a rule that I don't buy perfume for myself, just body mist.)  But still.  You smell, you buy.

Seriously.  What the fuck is this?


No comments: