Saturday, 8 September 2012

Vivian Vendredi - Attempting to take a picture

If Vivian posts aren't up on Fridays, it's because I'm trying to figure out what to do when the only pictures I have of her from that week go like this...

I take out the camera and there is the initial interest...


Followed by a ninja-like attempt to grab the camera...


Wild arm flailing ensues...


And attempts to reach for the camera, because if she stretches far enough, she can grab it, apparently.


Then the meltdown begins in an attempt to manipulate me to give her the camera...


And it starts to work...


Because who can resist that sad face?


So eventually I cave, and give her the camera.


So then that's all the pictures I end up with for the week.  No idea how to resolve this problem.  Anyone have a suggestion?

No comments: