Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Outfit of the Day - Montreal Style part 1

I went to Montreal for the Labour Day weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday and have a girl's weekend.  It was an awesome trip - I love Montreal!  It was an awesome city, and I can't wait to go back again.  While there I made sure to get pictures of my outfits, so enjoy!

There were some more standard "outfit of the day" kind of pictures, but they were super unflattering.  If we learned one thing on this weekend, it was the importance of camera angles!

This outfit was for our first night out on the town - out for fancy dinner at our hotel, and then out to the strippers!  Woot woot!



Easy, comfortable, and just dressy enough to maybe qualify for "downtown chic", the dress code at the restaurant.  Whatever that means.

Cardigan - Old Navy
Top and tank - Smart Set
Jeans (skinny!) - Old Navy
Shoes (not that you can see them, but they're leopard print ballet flats - Zellers

No comments: