Saturday, 25 August 2012

Vivian Vendredi - Pop culture junkie in training

It's not secret that I consider myself something of a pop culture junkie.  So of course I'm not one of those parents who are determined to keep their kids away from the TV.  There's nothing wrong with parents who don't want their kid watching TV, it just doesn't work for me.  I love watching TV, and Vivian is no different.  She's got some favourite shows (Bubble Guppies still reign supreme, but she also loves Toopy and Binoo, Mike the Knight, Manon, and she's starting to get into Dora) and has done really well at going to the movies.  I'm telling you, there is nothing cuter in the world than Vivian sitting in a dark theater with her popcorn in her lap, completely mesmerized by the movie screen.  Love it.




She has the beginnings of a little DVD collection, and it's so nice to get her to sit down and relax after her bath before it's bedtime.

A bowl of Cheezies helps too.

No comments: