Friday, 10 August 2012

Vivian Vendredi - Is that really what I look like?

Vivian is getting to an age now where she really seems to understand everything that she does.  She's much more deliberate, and it can make things so much funnier now.

Take, for example, the other morning.  I was getting showered and dressed, and Vivian was helping me by handing me every bottle of perfume, lotion, or piece of makeup she could get her hands on and saying, "Here you go, Mommy."  Which was a huge boost to my self-esteem, let me tell you.  Then she grabbed my shirt and put it on herself.  I thought, oh how adorable.  She wants to be just like me!  Then she grabbed my glasses, and I kind of felt like she was just mocking me now.

"Mom, do you see how ridiculous you look in this same old shirt?"

She's a keeper.




No comments: