Thursday, 30 August 2012

50% off at Value Village? Don't mind if I do!

After missing the 50% off sale at Talize, there was no way I was going to miss it at Value Village!  I went on my lunch break, so I was pressed for time, and of course it was insanely busy with it being back to school time, so I didn't get to dig too deep.  I knew I would completely avoid the clothes because I just didn't have time to deal with trying to knock people out of the way.  Instead I managed to score pretty big on vintage sheets.


Look at all the pretty!  I got two twin sized flat sheets, two queen sized flat sheets, and a queen sized fitted sheet.  Not totally sure on all the individual prices now, but with the discount they were all between $2 and $3.50 each.  They're all in perfect condition and so pretty and super duper soft!  I love them all!


Those are the twin sheets.  I'm kind of obsessed with that purpley one on the left.


It has all these weird bird things on it.  Very weird, but awesome.


This picture doesn't really do the colours justice, but this one is the sweetest combination of yellow and pink.

Then there's my queen sized lovelies...


The palest, palest pattern on this one.  So delicate and pretty.

And I loooove this one!  Look at that pretty little scalloped trim!


And mixing it with this fun fitted sheet?  Divine.


I don't know what it is, but I love me some vintage sheets.  I've actually been using some, and they are the freaking softest sheets ever.  I love them even more than my beloved t-shirt sheets, and I really love them.  There's jut something about the idea of having a bed covered in awesome mixed and matched colourful vintage sheets that just makes me stupidly happy.

What about you?  Do you share my vintage sheet love, or do they kind of creep you out?  Any other random thrifting things that you do love?

No comments: