Friday, 20 July 2012

Vivian Vendredi - Growing up so fast...

Kids these days seem to grow up so quickly.  Maybe it's all the hormones in the milk or something, but Vivian isn't even two, and she's already wearing pantiliners.








Vivian's new favourite thing to play with are boxes of tampons and pantiliners.  She likes the pantiliners the best, because she likes them stuck all over herself.  The first time I stuck one on her, I figured she would freak out.  Instead she started shoving more at me, begging me "More!  More!  More!" and frantically making the sign at the same time.  I think she ended up wearing like 8 of them on her.  I couldn't help myself, it was just so funny.

It just goes to show you that it doesn't matter how many toys you buy, kids will find their own things to play with.

No comments: