Thursday, 19 July 2012

Talize, please.

I know, I know!  I missed two days of blogging.  And I felt so bad about it that I went to Talize today at lunch just so I would have something good to blog about.  You're welcome.

I didn't get much, but I did find a few things I am pretty happy with...


That is a vintage sheet.  It's a twin fitted sheet, and I just love the pattern on it.  I have an idea of what to do with it, so hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon!  That little jar is kind of weird, but I liked the flowers painted on it.  Any idea why it has little handles?  It's holding my Splenda packets now.  And then I found a couple of books to grab.  I haven't read the Dark Tower series yet, so I keep picking up the books whenever I find secondhand copies.

Here's a close-up of my weirdo hippie jar.



Gotten anything good at thrift stores or yard sales lately?  I'm going to have my yard sale in August - you should all come buy/take away my junk!

Sheet - $4.99
Jar - $2.99
Books - $3.99 each

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be an ice bucket????? - Sheri

ashlie said...

That's my thought too!