Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Yes, paint chips again.

Remember how I casually mentioned yesterday that I hadn't used all of my paint chip collection for my new art?  Well that's because I couldn't bear to cut up any of my Sarah Richardson for Para Paint paint chips.

Know why?


 Because I have the full set!

Yes, after three visits to Lowes (you know, to throw suspicion as I grabbed all 75 colours) I have a full set.  I'm sure there's a joke in here about how I wasn't playing with a full deck at some point...

I love them - they're the prettiest colours, and I love how big the chips are.  Of course I have them all organized in numerical order and punched a hole in each one so they're all neatly hanging on a binder ring.


Yes, it's nerdy.  But so totally worth it to me!

Anyone else out there nursing a paint chip addiction?

No comments: