Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Outfit of the Day - Please nobody say anything about "Lady in Red". I hate that song.

It's been a long time since I've done a proper Outfit of the Day post!  There's a very simple reason for that - I really haven't worn anything worth blogging about in a long time.  Now that it's getting warmer for reals, I'll have some summery stuff to show you guys.  Although, I am seriously lacking as far as a summer work wardrobe.  I might have to pull out my old trick of getting work pants hemmed into capris and then just worrying about buying new pants in the fall.  Seriously, I've done this before.

Anyway, I knew that today was going to be a particularly trying day at work, so I thought I would try to cheer myself up by wearing my red dress.  It's only the second time I've worn it (you might remember it from this post) because I'm not one to enjoy being the center of attention, and when you wear a red dress, people can't seem to help themselves and constantly comment on it.





I love this dress, but I almost feel like it could be taken in a bit through the skirt - it seems super roomy. Of course, it has pockets, so that adds to it too I guess.  And no one is taking my pockets away from me!  I also think it could stand to be a bit shorter, but maybe I just think that because of my stupid giant calves and cankles.  Whatevs.  Oh, and I also got a new bra a couple of weeks ago (I know that some of you will realize how big of a deal this is for me) and it kind of makes my boobs look insane in this dress.  Awesome.

Dress - Shabby Apple (but I got it on Facebook for $15!)
Sandals - Aldo

1 comment:

Joan Crawford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.