Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Let's talk about Battleship for a minute.

The summer movie blockbusters have arrived.  There are so many big movies this season that I'm super excited about.  One of those movies?

Battleship.



Boom.

Can we talk about how awesome this movie is?  First off, it's based on a board game.  And there are aliens in it.  And it stars Rihanna and Brooklyn Decker, because that casting totally makes sense.  Also, Liam Neeson is in it and I'm really hoping that he releases another Kraken.  And as if all of that wasn't enough reason to want to see it - everyone's favourite vampire, Alexander Skarsgard is in it.  And I'm pretty sure his shirt will at least get wet, if not removed completely.

What can I say, I love a movie that's so bad it's good.  (See also - Deep Blue Sea)

Who's in?  I still have BOGO coupons for the movies this month so it can be my treat!

What other movies are you pumped for this summer?  I'm also dying for the new Batman movie.  I already have plans to see it a minimum of three times in the theater.

No comments: