Monday, 14 May 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

You guys - do you know what week it is?

It's upfronts week!

Now, all of you interesting people with your social lives may not know what upfronts week is.  For me, it's that magical time of year when the networks announce which shows are being cancelled, which pilots are being picked up and what the fall schedule will be like.

Yes, that's right.  Finding out that Glee is moving to Thursdays and Happy Endings has received a full 22-episode pick up is my idea of a good time.  I seriously think that in another life I could have been a TV executive, I find all this stuff so exciting and fascinating!

There are a tonne of really exciting pilots out there, with a lot of big stars.  My DVR will be getting a workout again this year!

I'll do a full post when everything has been announced.  Until then, I'll be glued to EW and TVLine for all the latest!

What do you think?  Sound exciting to you too?  Any new shows you're looking forward to?  What career would you have had in a different life?

No comments: