Thursday, 5 April 2012

Outfit of the Day - How do you wear a cardigan?

I've been having kind of a blah week.  A lot of things going on that have just kind of culminated into a lot of blah.  This has been reflected in my clothes which have been nothing to write home about.  I don't think I've done a post about these shorts yet though (yes, my name is Ashlie and I'm addicted to wearing shorts with tights) so I thought it was worth a post.  You can't quite tell, but they're brown shorts.  And yes, I'm pairing them with a grey cardigan and black tights.  Like I said, it's been a blah week.


I love wearing cardigans, but I'm never quite sure how to wear them.  I don't really think that me wearing a white T-shirt on its own in appropriate for work (hell, I don't even know how appropriate it is in most atmospheres) so I always have a cardigan thrown on for my own comfort.  But then I never know - do I button it?  Do I leave it open?  Here I'm doing the two top buttons done up look, which I'm rather fond of.

How do you wear cardigans?  Are you the buttoned up type?  Or is it more of a jacket?  What am I going to do when it's actually warm enough that I can't wear shorts and tights anymore?  How's your week been?  I don't know about you - but I am so freaking glad that this is a four day weekend.

Cardigan - Pure by Alfred Sung (but I got it secondhand at Talize)
T-shirt - Smart Set
Shorts - Smart Set
Shoes - Old Navy



No comments: