Monday, 9 April 2012

Just Awesome

Can I make a quick suggestion on a holiday Monday?  (Well, it's a holiday for me - hopefully you too!)  Go and read the blog 1000 Awesome Things.  You've probably seen the books everywhere, and maybe you've checked out the blog once in awhile, but I strongly suggest you make a habit of popping in there now as it heads into the final days of the countdown.  Today is number 9 on the list, so next week should bring the final awesome thing (my bet is that it's 'Finishing what you started').  If you haven't read the blog before, it's fantastic and can make me smile when few other things can.  It really does make you appreciate the little things that add up to make life, the one big thing.

Take a minute out of your day and check it out - everyone needs a little dose of awesome.

No comments: