Friday, 16 March 2012

Vivian Vendredi - In Da Hood


Vivian has a new obsession.  She is completely obsessed with her hoodies.  Even though it's been 20 degrees pretty much everyday this week, she insists on having a hoodie.  She'll even drag a dirty one out of the laundry basket if she has to.  The daycare even said that she had a fit over it this week.  Who knows where she gets these ideas, but for right now the hoodie is king in her world.

She also had the chance to play some dress-up at Grammy's house this week.  Looks like I'll be putting together a Tickle Trunk for her before too long.  Of course I'll want to fill it with more gender-neutral costumes like fire fighters and Batman.


Oh, and my mom finally put Vivian's hair in pigtails.  I've been wanting to do it for weeks, but couldn't be bothered to pin her down to get them in.  I must say, it's crazy how much more grown up it makes her seem, and maybe even makes her look a little more like me?


Yes, still working on those molars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pigtails Vivian!! - Sheri