Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Thrifty, Thrifty

I hit up Talize on my lunch break today and managed a couple of pretty decent finds!

First up - this little dealio...


I think it's some sort of condiment holder?  The little glasses sit in that holder and have lids on them with the little cutout for a spoon or something.  I'm imagining it being a little caddy for hot dog fixings, because I'm such a classy lady.  It was $5.99, but on for 50% off!

Next up, more vintage Pyrex!


It's the large sized mixing bowl and the small size, so I'll have to keep my eye out for the medium size to complete the set.  Mama bowl was $4.99 and baby bowl was $2.99.

I also grabbed a cardigan, but I didn't bother to take a picture, since I'm sure it will pop up in an outfit of the day post soon!  Just a grey cardigan - you can never have too many cardigans!

I actually found a whole bunch of awesome men's sweaters - like 4 Banana Republic, a Club Monaco, Michael Kors, Lacoste...really awesome stuff, all in size medium.  I was scanning the men's sweaters looking for a fantastically ugly old-man cardigan to use as a jacket.  Like I said, I'm a classy lady.

Oh, and if you were wondering about those encyclopedias I got last week, I've since fallen in love with them and can't bear to tear them apart.  So now I have to find more encyclopedias that aren't fantastic from 1940 that I can bear to tear apart.

No comments: