Monday, 12 March 2012

Outfit of the Day - Too Much?

I love this outfit, but I hardly ever wear it.  When I bought it, I ordered it probably a size smaller than I should have because I wasn't sure how it would fit.  Now that I'm a little squishier than I would prefer, it's just that much smaller and I'm not so sure I'm getting away with it anymore!  


The tights are pretty opaque, but I still spend the whole day obsessing over whether or not my ass is hanging out.


If this second picture seems weird it's because Vivian was opening and closing the closet doors, so I kind of had to snap it quick.

What do you think?  Tunic too short?  Am I too old to pull off a look like this?

P.S. - Cap sleeves are no one's friend.

Tunic/dress - Mark (Avon)
Tights - Zellers
Boots - Payless

No comments: