Monday, 26 March 2012

Outfit of the Day - Summer in March

We had insane temperatures last week.  Like at some points it was hard to remember that it was March and not May or June.  I have to say though, I'm not too upset to see the return of more seasonable temperatures this week.  My summery wardrobe is basically non-existent right now, especially when it comes to work stuff.  I did manage to pull this together though.


Woo - bare legs and sandals.  I know, it's really exciting.  That skirt is about a million years old, and I was surprised that I could fit into it again.  Although I don't think I could fit into it today after all the snacks from the Mad Men party last night.  The sandals are my favourites, but they're literally holding on by a thread.  I might have to bite the bullet and get a new pair this year.  I used to always buy cheap sandals and just go through a bunch of pairs in a summer, but then I got sick of it and decided to buy one good pair of sandals and wear them all the time.  These sandals have lasted me three summers of constant wear, so I think it was worth it!

T-shirt and Skirt - Smart Set
Sandals - Aldo

No comments: