Monday, 5 March 2012

Outfit of the Day - Flippy Skirt

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  I've still been posting every weekday (which is always my goal) but I feel like I've been posting later and later!  Hopefully I can get a bunch of posts ready this week so I can get back to posting first thing in the morning.  

So here was my outfit for today, which I really like.  I love the pleats of this skirt, even though I was freezing it in this morning and I almost left the bathroom with it tucked into my nylons at work today (true story).  The skirt is made all the better by the fact that I scored it for $5 at Smart Set.  


I love the different coloured panel in the front, and really love that it's repeated on the back.


Boots - Payless
Tights - Wherevs
Skirt - Smart Set
T-shirt - Smart Set
Cardigan - George

No comments: