Thursday, 1 March 2012

Get Your Happy Ending!


Are you watching Happy Endings yet?  Guess what - if you're not, you need to be.  It's easily one of my favourite shows on TV right now - one that begs to be watched and re-watched, quoted and made a part of your life.  It's honestly not uncommon for me to re-watch an episode four or five times over the course of a week.  Seriously, it's awesome.  Every character is hilarious and I want them all to be my best friend.

Don't believe me?  Check out this clip from my favourite episode - Season 1's "Dave of the Dead" in which we learn about hipsters and zombies.  Enjoy.


Are you watching Happy Endings?  Do you have an idea face?  Let me know!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've totally gotten into this show! It is hilarious, I love how dumb Elisha Cuthbert's character is. Totally quotable as well, the line about the Whore's bath had me rolling!