Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Outfit of the day - All About the Shoes

So I wasn't going to blog about this outfit in particular, but then two people at work told me I looked sexy, which is about 200 times more than I usually hear that, so I figured it was worth a blog post.  Plus I get bonus points because this skirt was one that I bought just before I went back to work and I can now take it on and off without undoing it.  Yay!


The real star of this outfit are my hot new shoes - they're from ShoeDazzle but I got them off of Facebook.  They didn't fit the girl who ordered them, so I got to snag them for $30!  Yay!


They're insanely high, and I love them.  They're just a smidge too big though, which made walking a little awkward.  Some insoles should fix that right up.


Cardigan - George
T-shirt - Smart Set
Skirt - Pure by Alfred Sung
Shoes - Shoe Dazzle

No comments: