Thursday, 9 February 2012

Catchphrases

Maybe you can tell just from reading the blog, since I've often been told that I write exactly the way I speak, but I tend to repeat the same phrases all the time.

Can you guess which ones I'm notorious for?

"I know!"

That's probably my number one.  What can I say, I'm in touch with my inner Monica!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this terrible, terrible YouTube clip.



I've been mixing it up a bit lately though, and trying to use "Right?!" instead of "I know", but somehow it's turned into "I know, right?!" which is probably even more annoying.

Another one I'm quite fond of is "Who does that?!" which is usually said in a squealing, shrill tone.  I'm awesome to be around.

I've also found that lately I've been saying "No worries" and "Whatevs" a lot, because apparently I think I'm Australian.

What about you?  Any famous phrases?  Or can you call me on some that I've forgotten?


1 comment:

Mrs. Shaxfield said...

Lately when someone at work tells me something I cant believe its, "get outta town." Thats how cool I am at work.