Friday, 20 January 2012

Vivian Vendredi - No Go

So I've been trying to get Vivian off of bottles.  I'm sick to death of washing stupid bottles, and all she does is fling them around.  There are white spots everywhere on my floors (yes, this could be solved by mopping.  No, I'm not going to do it.) and she just makes a mess with them.  Do you realize how disgusting it is to have someone throwing milk around your house all the time?  Awful.

Of course, she's being all Vivian about it and is flat out refusing to drink milk from a cup.  Milk from a bottle is fine.  Water in a cup is fine.  Milk in a cup is an affront to nature apparently.

video

I realized later that she might be cutting her molars, and maybe that's why she's in such a terrible mood.  So for now we're back to bottles, but I really, really hope it will end soon.

Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: