Friday, 9 December 2011

Radvent: Day 9 - Influence


I have to admit, Megan Hunt of Princess Lasertron, and the creator of Radvent is hugely influential to me.  I love the way she takes charge with her vision, the way she has created a brand out of herself and for herself.  She's an entrepreneur in every sense of the word and she does it all with incredible style and grace.  I love reading her blog, and have been reading it for close to three years now, I believe.  I love seeing how she's changed to be a working mother, and finding out how she's managed to juggle and balance everything while expanding her company and constantly coming up with new projects.  

If you haven't read her blog, I strongly suggest you start doing so.  I usually save checking her blog for last in my morning routine.  It's like my blogging dessert.




No comments: