Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Radvent - Day 6: Starting


Momentum is a funny thing.  Sometimes it takes ages to make your feet hit the ground and actually start doing something, but once you get up, it's impossible to sit down again.  I'm bad for this - there's always a million things I want to get done around here, but never seem to just get them started, even if they're just the tiniest of projects.  There's always a show I want to watch, laundry that needs to be folded, something else that needs to be done.

Case in point - my kitchen.  I've wanted my kitchen painted since first moving here.  I've had the colour picked out, but just haven't gotten around to doing it.  To be fair, it is a big, messy job.  But it must be done. Also on the list is the bathroom to be painted.  And my desk needs to be painted.  And I have a crafty little job in the office I want to finish.

I'm putting it out there for you to see - these are things I want do finish!  Mark my words, I'll get them done and show you when I do.

Now to get started.

No comments: