Friday, 2 December 2011

Radvent - Day 2: Balancing


I love being a multi-tasker.  I love the feeling of having a million balls in the air (not those kind of balls) and being able to manage them.  I like having a big project in front of me and piecing it together, seeing it take shape.  I love that my job depends on me being able to multi-task.  Nothing makes me feel more satisfied or confident in my abilities than being able to keep up at lightening-fast speed in court and not missing a thing.  I like being that person you can rely on.

It can be difficult sometimes though to see the forest for the trees.  It's hard to keep perspective on the big things when there are so many little things that seem so important.  It's hard to juggle those balls and keep the important ones going.  I suppose what I need to remember is that sometimes, balls can bounce.  It's okay to drop the ball once in awhile.

No comments: