Sunday, 18 December 2011

Radvent: Day 18 - Style


I feel like I have much better style in my head than what I actually project to the world.  There's always something keeping me from actually dressing the way I want to - usually it's money, but sometimes it's just the way my body is and the way it works (or rather, doesn't work) in a lot of the clothes that I like.  Basically on the weekends I end up looking like a 6-year old boy - jeans and a comic book T-shirt.  It works for me though, so I'm okay with that.

I was thinking last weekend that I need a change though.  I have the perfect one in mind - something simple, but a dramatic result.  I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet though - it'll be a surprise when it happens!  I basically realized that my style is too low maintenance right now.  It's great having a look that doesn't take a lot of effort, but I feel like right now I need to have something higher maintenance.  I need to spend a little more time and effort on myself.  I need to have a reason to keep up with things.

No comments: