Monday, 12 December 2011

Radvent: Day 12 - Creating


One thing I've definitely found about myself as I get older is that I keep looking for outlets to be creative.  I've taken a knitting class, I've tried different crafts thanks to Pinterest, I'm inspired to work on refinishing and improving furniture...all things that I never would have thought I would do.

There's something so incredibly satisfying when you are complimented on something and can proudly say, "Thanks!  I made it!"  I love being able to create and share things with my friends and family, and I really hope I have more opportunity to do so in the future.  I would love to learn to sew.  Really sew, not just "I can fix that button" sew.  There are so many things I would love to try, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it all!

Maybe that should be my new years resolution - to make time to create.

No comments: