Thursday, 29 December 2011

Oddly Attractive Men

It has been brought to my attention that I kind of have weird taste in men.  Take the conversation we had the other night for example...

(While watching The Big Bang Theory)
Mom - You know, it's kind of weird that he (Johnny Galecki) is a nerd on this show, because he's actually kind of buff.
Me - Yeah, I think he's good looking.
Jagger - Really?  He's short.
Me - I didn't say he was tall.  I said he's good looking.


I think I've proved my point.


How about Jon Stewart?  He's funny and has grey hair.  I love grey hair!




True story - I once went to see the movie "Wimbledon" with some girl friends.  After the movie I had to ask - "Does anyone else find Paul Bettany oddly attractive?"

I wasn't the only one.

Any Sam Rockwell fans?  Just ignore him in "Green Mile".  Don't base your judgment on that.


Here, maybe the dancing will help.



This is an important distinction -


Chubby Seth Rogan = adorable.  Skinny Seth Rogan = kind of weird.

You know what?  This one shouldn't even be oddly attractive.  Just plain attractive.

 Jason Lee


And my favourite version of Jason Lee!  The Mallrats version!


Jason Sudeikis


Funny = Hot.

 Michael C. Hall.  This one isn't that odd either, I don't think.  Maybe it's odd that I find him even more attractive in his "kill outfit" on Dexter though.




Djimon Hounsou


Maybe not an odd choice, but not a super common one either.

Larry David.  I want to marry him.  Seriously.



Peter Dinklage


Yup.

Jeff Goldblum


I could listen to him stammer all day.

I'm sure I could go on, but you get the idea.  Any one else have some left-of-center crushes?  Come on, I can't be the only one!

4 comments:

Rebecca T. said...

fun post. My oddly attractive guy is Michael Emerson. I think he's pretty cute. Also, Robert Picardo - the hologram doctor from Star Trek Voyager? Yeah. those are my two that I get the weirdest looks over :)

Rebecca T. said...

um. you see nothing. *subscribes*

lisaampraill said...

mine is Adam Sandler, i loves me a funny man :)

holly said...

I found ALL those men extremely attractive