Friday, 25 November 2011

Vivian Vendredi - Black Friday Baby

 We didn't do any actual shopping today, but Vivian did do lots of pretend shopping with her new grocery cart.


I got it a while ago with my Pampers Points and was going to save it for her birthday or Christmas, but then I realized that she doesn't know the difference if something is "saved" or not, so I just went ahead and gave it to her.  She LOVES it.  Totally worth it.

Of course, we will be doing lots of shopping in the next few weeks what with her impending first birthday (!!) and Christmas.  I'm having a hard time decided what she should get for her birthday, versus what is a Christmas present.  Either way, she's bound to be completely spoiled over the next month.


But all she really wants to play with are the remote controls and the phones.

No comments: