Wednesday, 30 November 2011

My Pinterest Christmas

Oh, Pinterest.  What did I ever do without you?  With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would share some of the Christmas ideas I've been pinning for those of you who don't follow me on Pinterest. (And you should follow me - use the red button link to the right!)

I love paint cards, and thought this was a cute alternative for gift tags.  I don't have the patience to sew little trees on them, but a cute snowflake punch might be a nice effect.



"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" is possibly the greatest Christmas movie ever.  This print would be great as a Christmas card for all your extra-cool friends, or I think it would be fun just framed as decoration.


(Pinned from here)


Just by adding ribbon to a string of lights you get a fun, colourful garland!  You could use any combination of colours to match whatever you've got going on at home.


(Pinned from here, originally from here)

I love this newspaper tree, but I'm pretty sure our cats would eat it.


(Pinned from here, originally from here)

This felt Christmas tree might be a fun way to keep little hands away from the real Christmas tree.  They can change out the decorations as much as they want!


(Pinned from here, originally from here)

I've somewhat randomly decided that I want a white Christmas tree.  Mostly because so many people think it's tacky.  I'm determined to make it fabulously tacky!  Here's a great inspiration picture - love the bright, unexpected colours with the white tree!


(Pinned from here, originally from here)

Have you been pinning anything fun lately?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the Christmas Vacation print, my boyfriend and I are known to quote the "Hallelujah, holy shit! Where is the Tylenol? line more than once during that holidays. Haha! Gotta love Pinterest!