Thursday, 17 November 2011

Back to the drawing board...

I think it's a pretty common human experience to think you've invented something that's going to make you a millionaire and having you living on easy street.  Of course, the common human experience that goes along with it is the soul-crushing realization that someone else has already had your idea and made your million dollars.

My most recent brilliant idea that already exists?  Glow in the dark soothers.

After many nights of crawling around on the floor feeling under cribs and chairs looking for Vivian's soother, I knew that glow in the dark soothers were something that should exist in my life.

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one to have had this idea.  There seems to be many, many versions of this on the market already.

Now to buy one for Vivian.  And then get back to the drawing board to make my millions.



1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh I feel your pain Ashlie! We get the AVENT glow-in-the-dark one for Claire, and it has saved my life! I keep dreaming of how I can make millions too!!