Wednesday, 14 September 2011

To-Do List

I have decided I'm having a party for my birthday.  Want to come?  You're invited!  I'm turning 29 on October 29th, and it's a Saturday and I need a few drinks like you wouldn't believe.  So come on over and have a few drinks with me.  Now, because I've decided that it's lit a bit of a fire for me to get a few odd jobs completed around the house before then.  So, in the interest of publicly shaming myself in order to get through them all, here's what I'm hoping to accomplish before October 29th.

  • Paint our bedroom.  It's been a year and a half, and I still have a lime green bedroom.
  • Paint the kitchen.  I'm actually pretty sure I won't do this before my birthday.  I really want it done before Christmas, but I'm going to be optimistic and maybe I'll get on a roll.
  • Paint the bathroom.
  • Add magnetic area on bathroom wall for my make-up (even though I haven't worn make-up in ages.  I'm hoping having it out in the open will inspire me)
  • Chalkboard paint on the dishwasher.  You'll see.
  • Organize kitchen cupboards
  • Move no longer being used baby stuff to either the garage or the crawl space
  • Organize the furniture that needs painting, etc.
  • Get a table for the basement
  • Carve pumpkins.  I love carving pumpkins.
  • Replace front entrance light
  • Install ceiling fan in Vivian's room
There's actually a bunch of other projects I've been wanting to get to, but I'm not totally sure about them though.  Most of them involve pieces of furniture that I want to try spray painting, so it's not like they're necessary jobs or anything.

How long is your to-do list?  I always seem to have four or five of them on the go.

1 comment:

lisaampraill said...

i always have multiple lists going at once! Right now its out of control and all over the place with the wedding plans underway!! Lord help me :)~