Friday, 19 August 2011

Vivian Vendredi - A Lover of Animals

This week, we ventured to the animal farm in Sarnia.  My mom brought her three foster kids, my sister brought Blair and I brought Vivian.  That's three adults versus five children, the oldest of which is 3.  Yeah, it was kind of a wild day.

We all survived, and all the kids seemed to have a good time, even though Vivian wasn't crazy about some of the animals.  Here she is meeting a goat.

"Hello there, goat.  Can I help you with something?"
"You had better stay away from my mermaid friend if you know what's good for you."

I think Vivian was just mad that she couldn't run around and play with the big kids.  Of course Blair makes it look so easy (and cute!)


Vivian did enjoy hanging around outside of her stroller though, even though she was wishing she was playing on the playground equipment like the big kids.



Next up?  A trip to Marineland on Monday.  Should be interesting.

No comments: