Monday, 29 August 2011

Ashlie Mix #4

This one's my favourite.  The CD won't even play any more, I've played it so much.

Tokyo Police Club - "Citizens of Tomorrow"



Interpol - "Narc"



Junior Boys - "In the Morning"



Malcolm Middleton - "A Happy Medium"



The Police - "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da"



A Perfect Circle - "Weak and Powerless"



Death Cab for Cutie - "Tiny Vessels"



Weezer - "Across the Sea"



Alexisonfire - "No Transitory"



Don Ross - "First Ride"



The People Under the Stairs - "Acid Rain Drops"



Raised by Swans - "Relentless"



The Long Winters - "Ultimatum"



Christian Kleine - "Bitter Things"



Head Down - "Never Slip Away"

Sorry, I can't find any videos for this Timmins classic!

All-Time Quarterback - "Rules Broken"



Aphex Twin - "IZ-US"



Ryan Adams - "Wonderwall"



Gowan - "Moonlight Desires"

2 comments:

Dan Brown said...

We get it! You're more hip than the rest of us!!

ashlie said...

Not me - Jagger! I hadn't heard of most of these bands until he made me the CDs.