Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Ashlie Mix #1

So when Jagger and I first started dating, he made me a bunch of mixed CD's.  I still listen to them all the time, they still haven't gotten old.  So, I thought I would share them with you all.  Let me know what you think - here's the first (I believe there are six all told)


Tool - "The Pot"



Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"



Coheed and Cambria - "Crossing the Frame"



Clutch - "10001110101"



Neverending White Lights - "The Grace"



Death Cab for Cutie - "Lowell, MA"



Alice in Chains - "Over Now"



Rainer Maria - "Bottle"



Tool - "H"



Thrice - "Of Dust and Nations"



Owen - "Never Meant"



Interpol - "Public Pervert"



Death Cab for Cutie - "Company Calls"



Queens of the Stone Age - "Monsters in the Parasol"



A Perfect Circle - "The Hollow"



City and Colour - "Comin' Home"



Between the Buried and Me - "Selkies"

No comments: