Friday, 1 July 2011

Vivian Vendredi - Toys, toys, toys

I have to say, I am glad to see June go.  June was a rough month with Vivian - she got two teeth, had two rounds of antibiotics, started to crawl and started pulling up on furniture.  I suppose it was more of a rough month on me than on her.  Either way, there hasn't been much sleeping happening at our house.

I'm starting to find that Vivian is taking more of an interest in toys, and becoming bored with the toys we have.  She plays so much better on her own at my mom's house where there are toys that she doesn't see every day.  I think I'm going to have to invest in some new toys for her, and just put away a few toys that she has, that way we can recycle them back to her in a couple of months and they'll be new again!

I did buy her a new toy at a yard sale a few weeks ago...now I know why they were selling it.

video

Loudest toy ever.

1 comment:

The evidence has leaked said...

ohhh reason # 142 why I don't want children: Noisy toys. lol