Friday, 15 July 2011

Vivian Vendredi - Sad Face

This is the face I've been looking at all week.


On Sunday we found out Vivian had another ear infection.  Tuesday night she had a fever of 102.  She's spent the last few nights waking up every hour.  That's right, every hour.  She's also back to sleeping on me.  It's been a hell of a week.

I think Vivian has been having some underlying digestive issues that have been bothering her since birth, so I'm trying to address those now.  She's starting on probiotics, and I've got homeopathic medicine for teething and treating colic.  I also need to look into whether my benefits cover homeopathic treatment, so we can hopefully get her a full consultation soon.

Here's hoping we'll be seeing this face more next week.


(Yes this post is short and the pictures are terrible.  Give me a break, I'm a zombie.)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Even if your benefits don't cover it, it's sooooo worth the money. That was the only route that ended up working for Mason. Don't get me wrong, we still have little hiccups, but for the most part he's a happy little guy now

Jill said...

Aww Ashlie I feel for you girl. Poor little Vivian must be feeling so awful to cry so much but it is so hard on Mom. I remember those days well - Rusty had digestive problems also but Vivian has really taken the prize for this not very nice contest. On the bright side the second baby - Tanner was a dream child so here's hoping next time it will be a breeze for you all.
We can watch her again if you like...