Friday, 3 June 2011

Vivian Vendredi - Do The Creep

Vivian has been pretty busy doing the creep lately.  (Sorry, I couldn't embed it)  She's been flipping and flopping and pulling herself along like crazy.  Of course, she usually stops when I have the camera out, but hopefully you can get the idea.


Usually, she ends up going backwards which gives us fun things like this...


She gets stuck in her crib all the time.  Usually she's not this happy about it.  (Oh, and in this picture, when I put her to bed she was facing the opposite way.  She really gets moving in there.)

She's six months old on Tuesday, and I don't think it will be long before she's full-on crawling.  I give her another week and a half to two weeks I think.  Then we are into the wonderful world of gates and baby-proofing and moving things out of the way.  Or we're into the even more wonderful world of Vivian playing in her playpen most of the time.  We'll see.

It's pretty crazy to think of how far she's come in six months.  And even crazier is what she has on her agenda for this weekend - Blair's first birthday party!  Unbelievable that my little Blair cub is already 1, and in just six more months, it will be time to celebrate Vivian's birthday.  Yikes.

1 comment:

Eleven's Ink said...

Can she be any cuter? Backwards crawler, my oldest niece did the same lol. Happy friday!!