Case in point - on my DVR right now I have;
- "Children of Men" I've never seen it, but always wanted to. I recorded it on February 21st.
- "The Amanda Knox Story" Yes, the one with Hayden Pannetiere. Don't judge me, I'm on maternity leave. I recorded it on May 1st.
- "The Stone Angel" I read it in high school, so I thought I would check it out. Just recorded it on May 16th.
- The Gwyneth Paltrow episode of SNL from January 15th - I can't bear to delete it yet, the Pee Wee Herman digital short is hilarious.
- The Justin Timberlake episode of SNL from May 21st - It's pretty much the best episode ever.
- Six episodes of "The Killing" They date back to April 10th.
So my question is - how long before I give up on these? Am I really going to get around to watching them? Are they even worth watching at this point? The SNLs will be there for some time still, but I'm not sure about the others. Is anyone still watching The Killing? Is it worth it to keep up with it?