Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Consider this a placeholder

So here's the deal on my lack of blogging this week.  I forgot my camera at my mom's house, and the camera has a bunch of pictures for upcoming blog posts.  Therefore, I can't blog properly without my camera...and I don't think I'm getting it back until Saturday...because gas is $1.30/litre...and my check engine light is on...so I'm trying not to do a bunch of unnecessary driving...so you'll have to wait.

So instead, I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at what blog posts I do have planned, but can't post until I get my camera back.  Warning - they sound much more boring than they actually are (at least I hope so). 
  • I've made some progress on the basement!
  • Vivian and I did some Value Village/Talize shopping and found some interesting goodies
  • I've been meaning for quite some time to write a post about our stroller and how awesome it is
  • There's a sign in downtown Strathroy that always makes me smile
  • How I'm managing to keep from going overboard with cute little baby girl clothes for Vivian
  • I rearranged my office...and am thinking about doing it again already
  • I'm looking for a new area rug for the upstairs living room/soon to be playroom - thoughts?
  • Babywearing - I've got the most awesome new baby carrier out there, and an upcoming event that will put it to the test
  • I read an interesting article about movies and crowds and had some thoughts on it
  • My starting point for the vegetable garden I'm planning
  • My favourite driving in the car CD's
See, I always have a bunch of blog posts half written or partially thought out in the queue, and usually just have to wait for time, inspiration or photos to finish posting them.  This is one of those times.

Let me know what blog posts you're excited about, which sound lame, and any other thoughts!  Hopefully there will be something better to read up here soon!

2 comments:

Eleven's Ink said...

I'M excited for the CD's one lol. :)

thesisterhoodofspiritualsinglemoms said...

I want to hear about the sign downtown.