Monday, 21 March 2011

What the crap.

If there's one thing that I really, really can't stand, it's this.

A big ol' pile of reusable grocery bags.

I know they're better for the environment and whatever, and they are super handy to have around, but really?  Do they have to look like such crap all the time?  This isn't even all of my bags - there's a bunch in the basement holding our CD's, and a pile more in the garage just sitting out there.

My question is this - what do you do with yours?  Do you have an unsightly pile like I do?  (I know you're jealous) or do you have a lovely cabinet for shoving them out of sight?  I can't figure out what to do with mine, I don't have a nice closet or cupboard for them in the kitchen, so they just end up shoved here.

Stupid bags.

2 comments:

Amanda T said...

I hate them too, so they live in the trunk of my car. As soon as they're empty they go back out. I've forgotten them so many times this was the only solution for me!

Eleven's Ink said...

Ugh. I'm the same, ashlie. I ALWAYS forget them when I go out and end up buying some more. and then they accumulate. And slowly start taking over everything lol.