Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Offbeat Home

I've been a big fan of the Offbeat empire for awhile now.  It started with Offbeat Bride when I was planning the wedding, then soon after they introduced Offbeat Mama.  While I still love both of these sites and check in on them several times a week, it's the newest one that's really stolen my heart.

Offbeat Home has just been introduced and it's awesome.  Like really, really awesome.  There's all kinds of  tours of unique, fantastic homes and lots of wonderful advice.  So far, my favourite posts include ideas on how to display your comic books and action figures.  This is real life decorating.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fancy "what you should aspire your home to be" decorating sites too, but Offbeat Home seems so real and accessible.  I just love it.

If you're looking for something to browse through and kill some time, I definitely recommend any of the Offbeat sites!

1 comment:

Jaclyn Goodwillie said...

Oh my god! I had not discovered Offbeat Home yet. Yey!
I've also been loving the Offbeat Bride site, and the book was good too. Thanks!