Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Weeks to Months

Vivian will be 8 weeks old this week (!!) and I got to thinking - when do you stop referring to a baby's age in weeks and switch to months?  I understand why people refer to babies by weeks, because they can change so drastically from week to week, but when do you stop?  I feel like you shouldn't go over the teens in weeks, does that sounds right?  But then at that point, it begs the question - when do you stop referring to them by their month age and just say they're one, one and a half or two?

So many questions.

1 comment:

Eleven's Ink said...

Well i have a lot of babies in my family. (21 cousins which in total have just about the same number of babies lol)

And most of them start counting in months at 18. 18 months, 19 months, 20 months, and so on and so forth until i believe 24 months.

But what do I know, i'm childless lol