Friday, 28 January 2011

Vivian Vendredi - This about sums up our week...



Vivian is currently boycotting napping during the day, unless that nap happens on me.  We've been working hard to get her to sleep in her own bed, or her playpen, or her vibrating chair, or her swing, or anywhere that isn't me during the day.  She's not a fan.  I did get one day where she slept on her own for 2 hours, but mostly it's not more than an hour, and usually that hour is on me.  We're making progress though.  She doesn't have a problem sleeping on her own at night though, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

She's also been super congested all week, which has led to us making lots of saunas in the bathroom.  Sometimes as 4:00 in the morning.

In other Vivian news, we started on our cloth diapers this week, so there will be a post about that up soon.  We also have a very busy week coming up with lots of visiting and classes, so hopefully that wears her out enough that she'll nap at some point.

Hopefully your weekend is filled with lots of naps!

No comments: